Qualifications and Criteria
- Minimum income of no less than 200,000 Baht/month or equivalent.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent with at least 10 years of work experience in the relevant fields.
- Having an employment or service contract with an entity in Thailand or overseas with an assignment to work in Thailand. The remaining term of such contract must be at least 1 year.
- Holding a senior management position such as Chairman or Managing Director.
- The employing companies must be certified as being technology-based in manufacturing or delivering services in the targeted industries by relevant government agencies such as the National Innovation Agency (Public Organization), Digital Economy Promotion Agency, and National Science and Technology Development Agency.