Qualifications and Criteria
- Having established a startup company in Thailand, certified as being the ones in the targeted industries by relevant government agencies such as the National Innovation Agency (Public Organization) and Digital Economy Promotion Agency.
- Holding no less than 25% of the company’s registered capital or a position of a director of the abovementioned company.
- Having a deposit of no less than 600,000 Baht or equivalent in a bank account in Thailand or in the country of his/her nationality or residence, which has been held for at least 3 months.
- In the case of being accompanied by spouses and children, an additional amount of deposit of no less than 180,000 Baht per person or equivalent is required in a bank account in Thailand or in the country of his/her nationality or residence, which has been held for at least 3 months.
- Having health insurance covering the entire period of stay in Thailand for the applicant as well as spouse and children.